This section contains information on the management methods of www.fashion-hub.it with reference to the processing of user data of www.fashion-hub.it. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of the Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with www.fashion-hub.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www .fashion-hub.it. The information is valid only for www.fashion-hub.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein. The purpose of this document is provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.fashion-hub.it, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian legislation and European. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page. If the user is under sixteen, to the pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, will have to legitimize your consent through the authorization of the parents or guardian.
Data ownerThe data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles. Regarding this website, the data controller is Fashion Business Solutions and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
Data processing managerThe data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.Pursuant to of article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the website www.fashion-hub.it is: Fashion Business Solutions.
Data processing placeThe processing of data generated by the use of www.fashion-hub.it takes place at Ancona in via A. Grandi 44 / B. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or data subjects appointed for this purpose at the relevant office.
Type of cookies
A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not an executable code and does not transmit viruses.
Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
The types of cookies used by the site are as follows:
There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by other sites. Among these, the best known and most used is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site itself, who may collect information in aggregate form regarding the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to Analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiration. or cancellation by the user. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
Third party cookies
In relation to the origin we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer given other sites and not from the one you are visiting . Permanent cookies are often third party cookies. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users. Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on www.fashion-hub.it. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users on www.fashion-hub.it, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and instructions for managing or disabling the cookies published on the relevant web pages.
Profiling cookies create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
Data processing modeLike all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- Date and time of visit;
- Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
- Possibly the number of clicks.
Purpose of data processing
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no later than 2 years . The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Support in configuring your browserThe user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies /
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-d-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Google + http://www.google.com/polices/techonologies/cookies
- Pinterest https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie/policy
- of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns them (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
- of the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which data have been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7 co. 3, letter b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- of the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 co. 3, letter c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
FulfillmentsThe owner notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data which he intends to proceed, only if the treatment concerns:
- genetic, biometric or data indicating the geographic location of people or objects via an electronic communications network;
- data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purpose of assisted procreation, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental and infectious diseases and diffusive, seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
- data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or trade union nature;
- data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or to analyze consumption habits and choices or to monitor the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of treatments technically essential to provide the same services to users;
- sensitive data recorded in databases for the purpose of selecting personnel on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
- data recorded in specific databases managed with electronic tools and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the financial situation, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior.
Security of the data provided
This site treats user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site may have access to the data ( administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external parties such as (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).